From the advent of digital images, photo organization, sharing, and publishing have become widespread over the Internet and so are the supporting web applications. Picasa is one such photo manipulation application that has conquered millions of minds all across the globe.
Picasa is an image viewer and organizer that enable editing and organizing of digital photos. It is an integrated photo sharing website that was originally created by Idealab and later owned by Google. It is now a handy plug in for those who use live window in order to manage photos.
Picasa is one of the available services among many others present within the Windows Live Essential. This feature can easily be incorporated into Windows Live through a sequence of steps as depicted below.
- Log into Windows Live by providing the essential credential.
- Click “Add” from the main page and select “Find more services.”
- Select Picasa from the many available services displayed.
- Enter the Picasa user name and click Connect. This connects Picasa with other Windows Live services.
- Picasa service added can be viewed from “Manage my services.”
- Picasa is now available together with other services.
- Alternatively, Picasa service can also be removed when required.
Photo publishing and uploads through Picasa within Windows Live is a big boon for the live users who extensively use Picasa web albums. The entire feature is available in a single click and it is a big relief to all live users who rely on Picasa.
Reference: Nupur Dave (http://www.nupurdave.com)